O. M. G. Okay maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I have literally been looking for bridesmaid's dresses since November and I just simply can't find anything that I'm even 90% happy with. This afternoon Jessica and I went to 3 different places to try on bridesmaid dresses and came out with 3-4 maybes... and these were VERY big maybes.
Does anyone know of any cute bridesmaid dresses that are under $300? I have tried looking at department stores as well but since my bridesmaids are spread out all over, I'm not sure I can go that route. Here are my prerequisites:
*Must be knee length or shorter- I absolutely refuse to put my bridesmaids in anything tea-length.
*Must come in Black, Medium or Dark Grey, or a Dark Indigo Blue color.
*I love pockets
*I also love flower detailing
*I hate anything shiny- so that takes away taffeta, satin, or silk charmeuse as an option.
*I really really want it to be re-wearable. We've all got enough ugly bridesmaids dresses in our closet, my girls don't need any extra one.
Okay so if you could keep an eye out for me - that would be AWESOME!
I just tried to post pictures of them and for some reason my iphone saved them as a weird format and blogger isn't letting me post. Oh well, they weren't that great anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel your pain. My roommate is getting married and we are having the hardest time finding bridesmaid's dresses! She has almost all of the same criteria as you but she would take something shiny and her color is eggplant (which in satin or charmeuse it can look brown or too purple and in chiffon it can more red or brown). Are you a member of Gilt? I'll send you an invite because they are having a huge bridal thing this weekend.
ReplyDelete