

Wow. I forgot to blog about my 2nd favorite holiday of the year. I
loooooove Valentine's Day, but really have only celebrated it since
Ellie was born. All week long Ellie would Valentine's themed outfits and looked sooooooo cute. For her Valentine's Party at school I got her a custom shirt made by Two Posh Tots (check her shop out on Facebook) that was sooooo cute. I am totes obsessed with chevron right now, but who isn't - amirite? On the big party day, I dropped her off in the morning and snapped a couple of pics. Don't you love adorable Jonah photobombing? Jonah is definitely Ellie's favorite friend since she's not with her buddy Riley anymore (Riley is still in the infant room waiting to be moved up to the Toddler room).
I used my lunch break to come visit my bug and enjoyed doing "Circle Time" with her. She was kind of sad to see me go - can you tell?
I went ALL out on Ellie's valentines this year and made a treat sack for all of her friends. Inside was: a pair of Sesame Street socks, a red rubber ducky, Goldfish Vanilla Cupcake Grahams (yummmm), and bubbles. I made little valentine tags to go on the top of the treat bags and they turned out so cute. I was kind of impressed with myself... can you tell? Haha.
After we got home I took my Elle-entine for a stroll through the neighborhood and to the park. She was wearing white tights with red hearts so of course the first thing she does when we get to the park is throw herself down into the dirt and start laughing. Stains on the knees now but it was worth it to see her running around being silly. Remind me how it's possible that she's already a toddler? A bit of time on the swings and then we went home to meet Daddy. All in all a LOVELY Valentine's Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment