Monday, February 11, 2013

Jackie's Last Night Out

This weekend I went to my sweet friend Jackie's bachelorette party in Austin. It was mostly girls from work so I was a little worried about things getting wild and me embarrassing myself, but luckily Buckwild Sarah didn't make an appearance.

We arrived on Saturday and hung out at the hotel for a while. We stayed at the Omni and it was awesome! I would totally stay there again.

We went to dinner at 219West which was a pretty cool spot. The Southern Belle cocktail was AMAZE-BALLS. (Yeah I just said that).

After dinner we opened had a little lingerie shower for Jack, drank some champagne, and headed out to 6th. We ended up at Pete's Dueling Piano bar and stayed there most of the night. Then back to the hotel to pass out. Good times were had by all, but MAN was I sore the next day. The hill country doesn't play around and wearing heels was an idiotic move on my part. Yowza! As always- Pics!

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment