Friday, January 4, 2013

Family Date Night




Ellie,
Tonight we had a family date night. After Daddy got home from work, we got dressed (yes, you and I were still in pajamas) and headed to Greek Tony's for some pizza. You love pizza. As I sat at the table watching you sitting in your daddy's lap talking and playing, I thought about how incredibly lucky we are to have you as our daughter. You are the most fun loving, happy, interactive baby I've ever been around and everyone we encounter seems to agree. We constantly get "Is she always this happy?", "Wow, you guys are lucky!", or just "You're baby is so pretty and sweet!" (Duh- haha). We can never hear it enough though. I mean, what parent gets tired of hearing how awesome their kid is? We are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents and we never ever want you to forget that we love you more than anything. You are our universe and always will be. Thank you for being you.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment