Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eleanor's Nursery

As we were getting ready to move out of the old house I finally took some time to take pictures of Ellie's nursery.  I worked REALLY hard on this room and I think it was the only completely "finished" room in the house after living there for 4 years. 














Here is some info about the room:

Crib: Graco Lauren in White
Crib Bedding: Custom made by my bestie Sara Baker and her mom Pam Baker! 
Dresser and Changing Table: Ikea
Glider: Craigslist with a Surefit Slipcover
Pillow on Glider: Made by me!  (you know you're impressed..)
Tree Decals on Wall: Target
Mobile: Gift from MIL, Amazon.com
Map Flowers: Gift from Sister in Law, via Etsy
Book Shelves: Ikea
Puffballs above glider: Some made my me, some bought on Etsy by sister in law
Lamps: Ikea & Target
Paint Color: Anonymous by Behr
Adorable Baby: via Sarah & Casey Page

No comments:

Post a Comment