Monday, September 12, 2011

Holy Sheet!

THE CRIB SHEETS I WANT FOR THE NURSERY ARE ON BACKORDER UNTIL NOVEMBER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Everyone keeps telling me "Don't buy anything until after the shower" and I've been very good at listening, but something told me to go ahead and buy these sheets and I didn't. :(


What is a girl to do??? If anyone knows where I can get this Migi Bananafish Sweet Sunshine Fitted Sheet PLEASE let me know! I will buy it immediately this time and not put it off. PLEEEEAASE! I know this seems a little overdramatic, but you have no idea how difficult picking out baby bedding has been for me. Why are there not more gender neutral non-character bedding sets for babies??

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with one set of sheets i wanted from serena & lily...they too were on back order but it was worth the wait!!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete