Saturday, September 28, 2013

Meat Meet 2013

Today our friends the Soeders hosted a get together called Meat Meet. It was a fun get together and an excuse for me to attempt to make porkchops which I normally steer clear of because I always end up drying them out
Well they weren't perfect, but they were pretty good. I wish I would've take a picture before they were devoured, but I was so excited I didn't burn them or undercook them that I just ran with it.
Oven Roasted Porkchops
Brine for 2 days:
Lime juice
Apple juice
Vinegar (apple cider or red wine)
Let sit for 10 minutes
Salt, pepper, garlic salt
Sear on both sides 2 minutes each
Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
Yummmmm

We also got a chance to hang out with some friends from college and their kiddos. Such a great day!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment