Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

This Week is officially Teacher Appreciation week. To celebrate, Chick-Fil-A gave all teachers a free chicken sandwich. Can I just say that I love Chick-fil-A so much. They really didn't have to do that but they obviously really appreciate teachers and that's so nice to see these days. Also this week Sonic is giving away free cherry limeades, so I will probably hit them up tomorrow. In addition to all the freebies it's also teacher appreciation week and my daughter's daycare. Ellie's teachers and everybody at the ELC 1 work really hard to teach our kids and take care of our babies while we are at work. To show them how much we appreciate them we have had fun events and goodies for them all week. Tomorrow is art appreciation day (Make the teachers something) so I had Ellie do her very first canvas painting. I must say that I'm very very very impressed with her painting skills. She knew to dip that paintbrush into the paint and then paint on the canvas, then go back to the paint and paint again. I was amazed. Here's her picture to give to the school.



My school, Willbern Elementary had teacher appreciation week about three weeks ago and it was amazing. We got to wear yoga pants and jeans all week and we got to do yoga one afternoon. They also fed us every day and we ate like kings. It was delightful.

So to all of my teacher friends out there happy teacher appreciation week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment