Sweet Ellie got the nasty stomach bug that is going around. :( Yesterday she threw up on the way to work, but me being a first time mom, just thought it was spit up. Get to day care and realize that she is SOAKED from chin to knees with "spit up" (later I found out was full on vomit). Changed her at day care and barely got out of the parking lot before they called and said to come pick her up. Luckily Casey was able to work from home and take care of our girl, but it was a ROUGH day. Not only was Ellie vomiting all day long and unable to even keep water down, but on the way home from work I got in a car accident and I didn't get home until almost 7. SO glad that day is over.
Today I am at home with our little sick baby and she is feeling much better. A little diarrhea (TMI?) but happy and getting in to everything as usual. Here she is playing with her shoes!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment