Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cousins

For those of you who don't know my family that well (all 3 of you), I am an only child, but I have a HUUUUUGE extended family.  Since my maternal grandfather was never really in the picture, my great Aunt and Uncle (Meme and Papaw) took over the role of my grandparents.  This means my 2nd cousins are more like brothers and sisters to me than cousins.  One cousin in particular, Jen, and I have always been super close.  We are 10 days apart in age and spent more time around each other growing up than anyone else.  We fought like sisters and now love each other like sisters.  Since she lives in Colorado now, we make sure to spend as much time together as possible anytime she is in Texas. 

This past weekend we got our kids together for a little cousin photoshoot and I LOVE some of the shots we got.  None of them are "perfect", but they show our crazy family's personality so well that it makes them perfect. 

Ab and Elle
 Cousins/Best Friends
 Rylan running away
 Almost everyone cooperating
 Mommy and Eleanor


No comments:

Post a Comment