Thursday, December 8, 2011

37 Weeks = FULL TERM!


WE ARE TECHNICALLY FULL TERM THIS WEEK!!! YAYYYY!!!!

Baby Page is looking good and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. Dr. D still thinks I'll give birth a little early, so we'll see! Also, my Group B Strep test came back negative, so that is great news!

Pregnancy Stats:

How Far Along: 37 weeks

Size of baby: Small watermelon, still. I guess they ran out of fruits and vegetables large enough to describe a baby?

Total Weight Gain: Current Weight: 165 lbs. Yowza.

Gender: We cannot WAIT to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. The anticipation is starting to REALLY get to us. Either way we are so excited - that's the beauty of knowing that you want more than 1 child - the first baby's gender doesn't really matter because there's always another choice.

Movement: All the time, especially at night! The baby hiccups are becoming more and more frequent.

Sleep: Still up all the time at night, but it's getting harder and harder to actually get out of bed. I am ginormous.

What I miss: Being able to move around. I am always on the move and being 9 months pregnant is not conducive to being very active. It's SO hard to get dressed in the morning and I cry almost every time I drop something because I know it's going to be so difficult to pick it up. I'm so happy to host this beautiful baby inside my body right now, but it does get exhausting.

Cravings: Cereal, milk, burgers, spicy food, jalapenos.

Symptoms: E-V-E-R-Y symptom there is. I'm exhausted most of the time (still peppy, but exhausted), my feet, ankles, and knees are SUPER swollen constantly, my back hurts, my hips hurt, and I get winded just walking across a room. I sound like such a complainer, but it's really tough right now.

Maternity Clothes: At this point, most of my maternity clothing does not fit. I have two pairs of shoes that fit (a pair of Reef flip flops, and my Uggs) and basically no pajamas fit anymore which is terrible. All I want are some comfy pajamas that are large enough to fit my big ol' belly. I'm definitely not buying anything else at this point though because this baby will be here any day now. :)


Best Moment this week: C has been talking to the baby a lot more lately (directly into my belly) and I love that baby ALWAYS reacts to his voice. BP isn't even here yet and already loves his/her daddy so much. So sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment