Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies!

They say when you get pregnant it seems like everyone is pregnant, well in my case they are!

Last weekend I went to Fort Worth to Liz's twin baby shower. Yes that's right, Liz is having TWIN girls that are due in July! Along with Liz, there are 4 other pregnant ZTAs, all of which got married last year - crazy huh? Liz is due in July, Megan in October, Christy in November, and me in December! Here we are lined up for our bump shot!


Here's Liz opening the Princess Onesies I got her - gotta love that 5 point crown!

SFA Zetas


After the shower Christy and I decided to stay one more night (we had both originally planned to head home after the shower) and I am so glad we did. We met up with Natalie and Ashley at a cute little part of Fort Worth called West 7th (I think). We ate at a restaurant called Patrizio's that I assumed was going to be expensive because it looked so swanky, but was super reasonable! Yay for time with my girls!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful college friends. I'm not friends with that many of my high school friends because I graduated a year early, but I am so blessed to have these girls. Love my ZTAs!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! But, why am I just seeing this pic??? Miss y'all already/still....

    ReplyDelete