Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmastime in NYC




This post will mostly be pictures from our NYC trip! All I can say is that this was by far the best trip I have ever taken!

On our way to and arriving in NYC:





First night out, we went to an amazing Tapas restaurant with Katie & Bryan:







Walking around the city on Sunday with Aunt Lorie and Uncle Ed:





Grand Central Station, Times Square and the Marriott:






Walking around the city with Katie, on the subway, and Ground Zero:





Library, Macy's, Union Square, and Flat Iron District:





Ice Skating in Central Park & Yummy Italian food!





New York City Fire Department and yummy Chocolate Store!





On our way out to Long Island and dinner with the family at Irish Coffee Pub!







Shopping in the Italian Market and in the cute little towns on Long Island:







Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes:

This show was INCREDIBLE! We got a great deal on awesome orchestra seats and I am so glad we decided to do this. It was the perfect cap to our trip. I recommend anyone going to see this if you are in New York around Christmas - the music, the dancing, the 3D Santa show - it was all ..well... spectacular!




Top of Rockefeller Center:

Casey and I decided to go to the top of "The Rock" after getting out of the Christmas Spectacular and again, I'm so glad we did. For $21 we got to go up 69 stories to see amazing views of the city. Here are some pictures from the top!






Finally in the Newark airport at our terminal, ready to head home:





Finally home and we had a GREAT Christmas with the family. My dad came down to Houston and we had Christmas over at Casey's parents' house and got wayyy too many gifts. :) We are truly blessed. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment