Have you ever used Shutterfly? I am obsessed. I started using Shutterfly when I got a coupon and got an album made of Casey and my relationship going up until the wedding. It came out so cute and everyone really liked being able to see all of the pictures together. The other day I was cruising Facebook and I saw a friend post about free Christmas cards. Well we all know how much I love free so I looked into it and Shutterfly is having an awesome promotion! If you blog about their site, you get 50 free Christmas cards! I love vintage-y looking Christmas cards, here are some of my favorites:
I loooove how cute this one is with the candy cane letters! I'm obsessed with whatever font this is...

I love the simplicity of this one with the old photo album look. I also love horizontal fold cards, can you tell?

I'm pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas colors, but I love the diagonal diamond pattern and the light blue of this card. It's very wintry and I love the font of the Happy Holidays.
And this one which is quite possibly my favorite:
I love the offset seal and the fact that it also says Happy New Year. I love the green border too!Check out some of the great products at Shutterfly!
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.shutterfly.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment