Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bridal Shower

This past Saturday was the day of my Bridal Shower and I would have to say that it could not have been more perfect. My cousin and God daughter came down for the week to help prepare for everything and then my mom, best friends Leigh Anne, Sara Baker, and Jennifer Mawer Waddill came down on Friday. I had so much fun this weekend with my family and friends and of course Casey's wonderful family. Casey's Aunt Lorie and Uncle Ed (also his God parents) came down for the shower as well and I just adore these people. They are hilarious and just plain nice. Here are some pictures from the shower!
Gift opening

5 of my 7 Bridesmaids

Sara and I with our Ice Cream Suicides

The lovely spread

Me and my best friend/Maid of Honor Leigh Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment