Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mud Bugs

Another busy, but wonderful weekend! Yesterday was the Page family Crawfish boil that used to happen every year, but hasn't happened since I've been around (Okay guys I get the hint! Haha). Casey's mom and dad bought 200 lbs of crawfish and we spent 8 amazing hours eating them and hanging out with all of our wonderful family and friends. There were about 75 people there when it was all said and done and only 2 or 3 lbs of crawfish remained at the end of the night. Here are some pictures from yesterday:






We were all exhausted today, but had a great time so it was all worth it.

Celebrated Shannon's birthday today and now hanging out with my dad and grilling steaks - life isn't too bad. :)

1 comment:

  1. Um.... totes jeal... AKA totally jealous. I miss crayfish so much. I haven't been to a good crayfish boil since um... I worked at Sky Ranch summer camp in college. I've never been to the one that is on the river front here in Nashville...

    ReplyDelete