So I'm on my lunch break and I decided I would go ahead and start this blog entry because if I don't do it now - it'll be days before I can get a chance to blog. Today is Cinco de Mayo (I just realized that like two minutes ago) so I am trying to figure out something to cook for dinner besides tacos or enchiladas- any ideas out there? This week is going to be a craaaazy busy week (I know I say that all the time, but life is busy these days) and yesterday was already busy busy busy. After a long day of work and running errands on my lunch break, Casey called and asked if I wanted to go see the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie - this is a no brainer- I freaking love X-Men! We went with Chris, Matt Vogt, and Andrew and it was a FANTASTIC movie. Tomorrow I FINALLY start my Alternative Certification class and I am very excited, but nervous. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but I am ready for that and the only thing I am really worried about is balancing this class with my already busy life. I just applied for three jobs today, 2 at Nitsch Elementary and 1 at Galatas Elementary so please pray for me to get a job for the fall. This weekend coming up my parents are coming in town for Mother's Day and I'm getting baptized on Sunday.
Okay now it's the evening - I couldn't finish the blog on my lunch break so here I am again. I completely forgot that I hadn't uploaded pictures from this weekend with Sara and I will try to do that tonight or tomorrow. That's all for now!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment